Accommodation with Atmosphere
Relax or Play – Fire Shows, Workshops & Friendly Staff
Picton’s smallest hostel (with beds for just 16 people) is BIG on comfort.
Our lovingly renovated historic villa is an easy 10 minute stroll or 3 minute drive from the centre of town.
Small and cosy with all beds fully made up (no bunks), we provide every comfort for your stay including
- Superfast internet & wi-fi
- Organic fruit & veggie garden produce
- Breakfast – homemade bread & jam available
- Real log fire, heaters & electric blankets
- Quality book exchange & games
- Bikes, musical instruments & juggling toys
- Workshops in poi, juggling & hula hoop spinning
- Slackline, unicycle & spinning staffs to use
- Gas barbeque & picnic table
- Information/advice/bookings on local activities
- Free tea, coffee, herbs & spices
AND an atmosphere that can’t be beaten!
Situated in a quiet residential area, far enough to avoid the noise of the port and trains, but close enough to easily access all pretty little Picton has to offer by foot, our location gives you the best of both worlds.
With shady decks, comfy chairs, bean bags, hammocks and sunny chill-out areas in lush gardens, either relax, play, learn or simply sit back & watch the amazing fire and glow shows at night.
There are walking tracks right outside the door in the Esson Valley, and we can help arrange trips out into the beautiful Marlborough Sounds and Marlborough’s famous award winning vineyards.
Jugglers Rest Reviews and Awards
The Abroad Guide included Jugglers Rest in their:
“10 Hostels That Are Cooler Than Hotels”!
Huffington Post listed us as one of:
“1 of the 12 Most Awesome Hostels in the World”
Jugglers Rest Trip Advisor Rating:
Number 1 out of 25 in Picton!
Number 1 out of 78 in Marlborough!
Read all the latest reviews on Trip Advisor.
Awarded in 2016 by Hostelgeeks.
Jugglers Rest is the 1st in New Zealand to receive this award for “Sustainability, Design, Uniqueness, Social Character and Top Rated Staff”.
LONELY PLANET 2017
TOP CHOICE Award